5 Reasons to use Coffee Bags
Having been using coffee bags for a few weeks, we thought it would be useful to share our practical experience. Apart from their great flavour, here are some other reasons to use them:
- Time Saving. Coffee bags are quick and easy to use, and don’t require a percolator or cafetiere.
- No Mess. If you use a percolator or cafetiere, you will be familiar with their cleaning. The coffee bag encapsulates the coffee (just like a tea bag), greatly reducing cleaning hassle and washing time.
- Easy to use. It’s easy to make great, real ground coffee. Simply brew for 3 to 5 minutes and remove the bag. Add milk and sugar and you’re done!
- Convenience. They are not only convenient for everyday use, but you can enjoy a ground coffee experience when you’re at work, travelling, on holiday, or staying in a hotel.
- Made in England. The coffee is blended, roasted, bagged, and packaged in the UK.
We have been trying four blends from the Real Coffee Bag Company, and have really enjoyed their flavour (which is, after all, the main thing). If you want to try these, you can buy them directly from the Real Coffee Bag Company.